Online High School 4.0
Introduce the Course
EARN YOUR OSSD DIPLOMA WITH BEST GLOBAL CANADA ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL 4.0
Consistently ranked in the top 5 secondary school programs worldwide, the OSSD is your gateway to top global universities and colleges.
THE ONTARIO SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA
The Ontario Secondary School Diploma consistently ranks among the very best high school degrees in the world. Canada high school online 4.0 is proud to deliver OSSD courses that not only meet but extend beyond the curriculum requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education to prepare students for post-secondary education and life beyond!
30 TOTAL CREDITS
Canada High School Online 4.0 recognizes prior credits earned at other local Ontario or international secondary institutions.
• English (4 credits, 1 credit per grade)
Plus, 1 additional credit from each of the following groups
40 HOURS OF COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Each student is required to complete a minimum of 40 hours of community involvement. The community involvement requirement helps to develop student awareness and understanding of community engagement and civic responsibilities. These activities may be completed at any time while earning secondary school credits.
THE SECONDARY SCHOOL LITERACY GRADUATION REQUIREMENT
The Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT) measures student literacy across all subjects up to the end of Grade 9. All students enrolled in the OSSD program write the test on the same date, typically scheduled in March.
For more information on the OSSLT contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ONTARIO STUDENT RECORD (OSR)
Ontario Student Record (OSR) is created upon initial registration for any Ontario secondary school course and serves as an official physical school record file for the student. If a student already possesses an OSR, Canada High school online 4-0 will work with the student’s home school to transfer the OSR. Canada High school online 4-0 will create an OSR for all students who are registering for their first Ontario course.
ONTARIO SECONDARY SCHOOL REPORT CARD
Twice per course, Best Global Canada Online High school 4-0 will issue an Ontario Ministry of Education report card for each student. The report card includes the student’s Ontario Education Number, the student’s percentage grades, and the teachers’ descriptive comments and reports on the student’s learning skills.
• Midterm report cards are issued when students have completed the first 50% of the course.
• The final report card will be issued within 10 business days of the teacher receiving a student’s final exam.
Once complete, Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 will email the final report card to the student and home school (if applicable).
ONTARIO STUDENT TRANSCRIPT
The Ontario Student Transcript provides a complete record of all Ontario secondary school credit courses taken. Any course completed successfully, withdrawn from or failed will appear on the student transcript along with the marks earned in each course.
Students are able to request up to two transcripts to be sent to home schools or a university/college. Students can email in a transcript request for a fee if they require more than two hardcopy transcripts to be sent.
ONTARIO SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Best Global Canada Online High school 4-0 partnered with Rosedale Academy issues the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) to students who meet all of the requirements laid out in Ontario Schools, Kindergarten to Grade 12, Policy and Program Requirements, 2016.
Courses at Best Global Canada Online High school 4-0 are based on the Secondary School Diploma system designed and managed by the Ontario Ministry of Education. On successful completion of the diploma, students are able to graduate and attend post-secondary programs.
Ontario Scholar Certificates (OSC) are also issued for Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 graduating students whose 6 highest Grade 12 courses have an average above 80%.
- 1. How do I write the final exam in a course?
Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 final exams are completed under the supervision of an approved proctor from us. Students will complete the exams at Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0.
- 2. How are our courses different from other course providers?
Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 offers engaging courses designed specifically for today’s global, digital generation of high school students. Through case studies, virtual labs, problem sets, simulations, and lab reports, our courses incorporate rich multimedia content for students to actively learn all course material. Each 110-hour course involves 70% assignments and 30% final project/examination, keeping students busy and engaged.
- 3. What Is Our Product Special?
- Prepare for education in western universities and colleges
- Improve your critical thinking, research, and academic skills by taking Math, Science, and Business courses in English
- Apply to English speaking universities in Australia, Canada, the UK, and USA with a globally recognized Canadian credential
- Qualify for advance admission to Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 partner institutions
- Have greater access to scholarships from top global universities
The OSSD is an internationally recognized secondary school credential, from the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada. The Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum is consistently evaluated as one of the top 5 education systems in the world by the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), a triennial international study that evaluates education systems worldwide, from the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). With the OSSD from Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 you will:
With more than 3000 enrollments around the world, Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 is the premier option for students looking to obtain the OSSD. 96% of Best Global Canada Online high school 4-0 partner-Rosedale graduates have received admission to top universities around the world.
- 4. What do I need to obtain the OSSD?
- 30 total credits: Earn 18 compulsory credits and 12 optional credits
- Community Involvement: Complete a minimum of 40 hours of community involvement activities
- Literacy requirement: Successfully complete the provincial secondary school literacy test (OSSLT).
- 15 total credits minimum
- Submit your previous and current Vietnamese high school transcripts for evaluation to receive Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR) of local Vietnamese credits
- Complete a minimum of 10 hours of community involvement activities per year
- Literacy requirement: Successfully complete the provincial secondary school literacy test (OSSLT)
4.1 Standard OSSD Diploma program in Canada
4.2 Best Global OSSD 3-year Dual Diploma program in Vietnam
- 5. Will these courses count towards my OSSD diploma or university application?
Yes. Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 is partnered with Rosedale Academy, a registered online Secondary School in the province of Ontario, Canada to provide OSSD courses in Vietnam. Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 partner-Rosedale Academy is inspected regularly by the Ministry of Education of Ontario and is authorized to grant Ontario Secondary School Credits, which are the same credits earned by students in all public schools and private schools in Ontario.
- 6. Are the credits recognized by universities and colleges?
As a registered Secondary School in Ontario (BSID: 668728), the credits issued by Best Global Canada Online High school 4-0 are the same credits earned from any public or private schools in Ontario and are recognized by all universities and colleges all over the world.
- 7. How are my credits from another country transferred?
Credits from your home country will be transferred through the formal evaluation and credit-granting process called Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR). Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 partner-Rosedale’s Guidance Team will review the student’s home country transcripts and assign credits towards the student’s OSSD.
- 8. Can students from Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 apply to universities and colleges outside of Canada?
The OSSD is an internationally recognized diploma, so students who have graduated with an OSSD from Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 may apply to any universities and colleges worldwide.
- 9. Is Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 partner-Rosedale Academy inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education?
Yes. We are a registered Secondary School in the province of Ontario, Canada. We are inspected regularly by the Ministry of Education of Ontario and was successfully issued a BSID number (668728).
- 10. What learning materials are provided? Do we need textbooks?
All instructional materials (required readings, homework, projects) are designed by professional teachers, adopted by all secondary schools and recognized by the curriculum of Ontario Ministry of Education. All course materials, including an online textbook, is included with us. Your course text, interactive multi-media resources, and practice problems are available 24 hours a day on our online learning management system.
- 11. How are courses delivered at Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 ?
The OSSD-Vietnam Dual Diploma program is an online program. Students complete courses independently. All assignments are marked by a Rosedale Academy Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT) from Canada. Students will have access to local coordinators from Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 for management support.
- 12. How are courses delivered?
- Course content
- Interactive activities
Courses are delivered completely through our online educational platform. This easy to use platform is where you will find all:
Our online educational platform is where you will submit your assignments, complete online tests and quizzes, and received feedback from your teachers.